Jewelry today is not the least bit restricted to occasions. While earrings and bracelets maybe an everyday option for many, others chose to go with some more. In India especially, women flaunt everything from hair jewelry, bangles, anklets and necklaces on an everyday basis. While this may not be the case in other countries, everyone does have their own preference and comfort factor when it comes to displaying and wearing preferred jewelry.
This summer, these stunning jewelry options will make sure you look fabulous and add a little ‘bling’ to your outfits too.
- Anklets: One of the most beautiful pieces of jewelry, an anklet is simple and modest yet can make a statement if meant to. These work well with short pants, skirts, dresses and leggings too, so basically anything that can show-off your ankles is a good idea to wear anklets with. Opt for chunky, beaded, crystal, rose gold or multicolor ones this summer!
- Bracelets: Make this one as simple or complex you wish to! With a bracelet up your wrist, one does not even need a watch or rings to complete the look. Bracelets come as a single piece or multiple ones so choose them as per your comfort level. Thin, fragile ones in chunky silver or gold are great with everyday outfits.
- Rings: Finger rings can be sported on an everyday basis! Experiment with different sizes, shapes, colors and wearing them in different fingers to understand their feel. The latest trend is mid-rings that are worn in the middle of your digits. Similarly, stone and crystal ones with simple outfits are guaranteed to make you feel a million bucks, without even trying!
- Toe rings: A rare piece of jewelry, toe rings have their own simplicity and uniqueness. While the second toe is most preferred to wear these, one can flaunt them on any, as they wish! Some women even love wearing multiple toe rings at a time! This summer, wear toe rings on freshly manicured feet and show them off in colorful flip-flops or slider flats!
- Belly chains: The one piece of jewelry that is often brushed aside, belly chains are both exquisite and pleasing to the eye. Wear this one with a fun crop top, pair it with your two-piece swimsuit or along with a simple blouse that allows your midriff to show. With belly chains, keep other accessories anywhere from minimum to none since it can be quite a show-stealer!
- Necklaces: The most common yet most versatile piece of jewelry, a necklace is beautiful and can transform your look completely! While short ones work well with fitted tees, the longer ones can be worn with dresses and blouses. This summer, try the multi-layers ones, crystal, precious stone and quirky symbol necklaces to add a fun element to your look!
While jewelry for women is definitely a personal touch, adding some to your attire maybe every once in a while has a charm of its own. If you’re not used to wearing them, start with small or minimalistic ones before going for the statement-making ones. Trying on these pieces and checking your comfort level before wearing it for a big night can also be a good start.