Canadian singer Celine Dion is considered as one of the most important figures in the modern music world. Aptly called the ‘Queen of Pop,’ she has been an inspiration to many female vocalists who’ve emerged after her. Throughout her career, not only has she churned out hit after hit but has also given spectacular performances at concerts and various events. Here are some of her best tours and shows to date.
- Céline Dion en concert – The first-ever Celine Dion tour, it covered the Canadian provinces of New Brunswick, Ontario and Quebec. The setlist featured mainstream as well as operatic music, and songs in English and French. The tour highlighted her strong points, and was well-received by audiences and critics alike.
- Unison Tour – The Unison Tour, organized in support of the album Unison, included over 70 Celine Dion shows across Canada. The tour kicked-off in Quebec and later moved to the English-speaking provinces of the country.
- Falling into You: Around the World – This world tour, organized to support the best-selling album Falling into You, saw Celine Dion perform at events across Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe and the United States.
- Let’s Talk About Love Tour – Dion’s eighth concert tour was organized in support of two albums and travelled to North America, Asia and Europe. Highly appreciated by critics for its central staging and execution, it was nominated for a couple of Pollstar Industry Awards.
- Courage World Tour – The fourteenth Celine Dion tour marked the singer’s first major tour in a decade. The setlist included a medley of show tunes and Dion’s new as well as old songs. Highly praised by critics, it was described as showstopping, stunning and much more.
- Celine (concert residency) – In 2011, Dion took up a residency in Las Vegas that lasted for over eight years. Her majestic renditions of songs, new and old, were lauded by all.
In addition to the ones included on the list, Dion has given many more glorious performances. If you ever have the opportunity to catch this legend live, grab it without a second thought!